........Micky's House........

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bird Mansion





Posted by micky at 1:06 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Finally my bird house is in my backyard. Also see some of my plants and my friend Isora parents and my mom. They help me with the bird house. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Welcome to My Home
  • Trip to Cauley Square in Homestead, Florida
  • My sister's beautiful home
  • HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OF 2012
  • Take a Look Y'all
  • Christmas Time
  • Merry Christmas everyone, love this time of the year
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Hello everyone, took some time and added more pictures enjoyed
  • Farmer Tan
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • September (1)
    • February (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • December (1)
    • March (2)
    • January (2)
  • ►  2012 (28)
    • December (18)
    • November (1)
    • August (1)
    • July (1)
    • June (3)
    • May (4)
  • ▼  2011 (51)
    • December (6)
    • July (2)
    • May (2)
    • April (3)
    • March (23)
    • February (15)

About Me

My photo
micky
Miami, Florida, USA, Cuba
I love art,read,write, dance, gardening,horse back riding,spinning,painting.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Welcome to My Home

Popular Posts

  • Welcome to My Home
    Welcome to my home. I would like to show you some of my collections, flowers, and furnitures. Over the weekend I decided to change some ...
  • Trip to Cauley Square in Homestead, Florida
    Trip to Cauley square in Homestead Florida great weather and place to enjoyed lunch and some antiques shops.   ...
  • My sister's beautiful home
    Hello everyone, my computer gave up on me and I have been trying to down load some pictures but it kept loging me out. The good news is that...
  • HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OF 2012
                                                                                                         I painted this Flag about a year a...
  • Take a Look Y'all
  • Christmas Time
    I hope you enjoy my Christmas decorations. I love this time of the year. I wish you all a special Christmas and a Happy New ...
  • Merry Christmas everyone, love this time of the year
            Hello everyone, I hope your are enjoying the Holidays. I took the time today and took some pictures around my home, hope ...
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Hello everyone, took some time and added more pictures enjoyed
    These windows shutters were once used for decorations in Macy's         Birds drink water here all the time     Ant...
  • Farmer Tan

My Blog List

  • THE VERANDA HOUSE
  • My Romantic Home
  • Between Naps on the Porch
  • The Paint Splash
  • The White Bench
  • Around the House
  • My Painted Garden
  • mariondee-designs
  • Show Off Your Cottage Monday
  • DWELLINGS-The Heart of Your Home
  • My Cozy Casita
  • ........Micky's House........

Popular Posts

  • Welcome to My Home
    Welcome to my home. I would like to show you some of my collections, flowers, and furnitures. Over the weekend I decided to change some ...
  • Trip to Cauley Square in Homestead, Florida
    Trip to Cauley square in Homestead Florida great weather and place to enjoyed lunch and some antiques shops.   ...
  • My sister's beautiful home
    Hello everyone, my computer gave up on me and I have been trying to down load some pictures but it kept loging me out. The good news is that...
  • HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OF 2012
                                                                                                         I painted this Flag about a year a...
  • Take a Look Y'all
  • Christmas Time
    I hope you enjoy my Christmas decorations. I love this time of the year. I wish you all a special Christmas and a Happy New ...
  • Merry Christmas everyone, love this time of the year
            Hello everyone, I hope your are enjoying the Holidays. I took the time today and took some pictures around my home, hope ...
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Hello everyone, took some time and added more pictures enjoyed
    These windows shutters were once used for decorations in Macy's         Birds drink water here all the time     Ant...
  • Farmer Tan

Popular Posts

  • Welcome to My Home
    Welcome to my home. I would like to show you some of my collections, flowers, and furnitures. Over the weekend I decided to change some ...
  • Trip to Cauley Square in Homestead, Florida
    Trip to Cauley square in Homestead Florida great weather and place to enjoyed lunch and some antiques shops.   ...
  • My sister's beautiful home
    Hello everyone, my computer gave up on me and I have been trying to down load some pictures but it kept loging me out. The good news is that...
  • HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OF 2012
                                                                                                         I painted this Flag about a year a...
  • Take a Look Y'all
  • Christmas Time
    I hope you enjoy my Christmas decorations. I love this time of the year. I wish you all a special Christmas and a Happy New ...
  • Merry Christmas everyone, love this time of the year
            Hello everyone, I hope your are enjoying the Holidays. I took the time today and took some pictures around my home, hope ...
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Hello everyone, took some time and added more pictures enjoyed
    These windows shutters were once used for decorations in Macy's         Birds drink water here all the time     Ant...
  • Farmer Tan
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.