Monday, December 10, 2012

Pictures from my garden

 
 
 Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Enjoy some of my pictures from my garden.
 
 
 

                                                   These lettuce are so crispy, I love it
 
 


This is where I grow my grapes and orchids. All the leaves are falling, but in February it should grow back.

 

                                             I planted some sun flowers seeds, they are still growing.


                                      These are tomatoes plant, we should have some by February.




                                 These red peppers grow all year around. Great for beans and soups.



                The best thing I did, was to put mulch in my garden, keeps it so clean and healthy


 
These limes are growing all year long



                       I had to share this with you. I purchased this antique lace in a garage sale.


 
 
God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment